In relation to the Cheeses Line of Corrientes
- Incorporation of use of native yeast in the production of regional cheese
- Declaration of the handcrafted cheeses of Corrientes as historical-social and cultural heritage
- Characterization of autochthonous coagulant enzymes
- Scaling up native yeast.
In relation to the line of properties of industrial interest in autochthonous microorganisms of Corrientes
- Fortification of handcrafted cheeses of Corrientes with peptides of antimicrobial activity already tested in order to obtain a functional food.
- Evaluation of the potential anti-hypertensive, antioxidant and re-mineralizante of bio-active peptides generated by indigenous lactic acid bacteria enzymes.
- Characterization of metabolites of autochthonous lactic bacteria and their effect on cariogenic microorganisms