Physycal Licenciate. Natural and Exact Science Faculty – Northeastern University of Argentina.
PhD in Physics. Buenos Aires University. 1991.
Posdoctorate. Two years at the University of Odense, Denmark. 1992-1994.
Senior Researcher at CONICET
Full professor of Physics. Department of Physics of the FACENA – UNNE.
Head of the Institute of Modeling and Innovation on Technology – IMIT CONICET-UNNE.
Head of Scientific and Technologic Center of CONICET http://www.nordeste-conicet.gob.ar
- Jury of the doctoral thesis of Msc Perttu Lantto, University of Oulu, Finland. November 2002.
- Prize: “José Luis Meana to the Builders of the Society”. Justice and Peace Commission. Setember 2005.
- Prize: “The Taragui in Education”. Corrientes. December 2005.
- Mention of Honor Senator Domingo F. Sarmiento. December 2016.
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) with fellowship degree.
Area of interest:
- Theoretical foundations of quantum physics and quantum electrodynamics.
- Magnetic properties in Atomic and molecular systems.
- Theory, models and applications of NMR spectroscopy to the understanding of properties and dynamics of small, medium and large molecular systems.
- Interpretations of quantum physics. Relationship between physics, philosophy and theology.
- Pregrade assistanship: 22
- Posgrade fellowship: 15
- Posdocs: 3
- PhD thesis: 7
- Researchers: 6
- Projects: 6 from 2010.