- Execute projects of applied research, technological development and innovation in the field of Biological Organic Chemistry.
- Contribute to the agricultural, forestry and industrial development of our area of influence.
- Produce and transfer technology to the productive sector.
- Contribute actively to the preservation of the environment
- To train human resources in pre and postgraduate research by the scholarship scheme, internships or incorporated to the stable plant.
- Provide academic training of pre and postgraduate as being: dictated training courses, further training and postgraduate and completion of postgraduate thesis.